All of our fitness equipment in our store is manufactured to the highest quality standards.
All warranty claims are subject to the discretion of 3D Gym Equipment and will be denied if equipment shows signs of improper use, negligence, normal wear and tear or cosmetic damage (see list below of items not covered under warranty).
However, if the equipment you purchased shows signs of a manufacturing or workmanship defect and has been deemed faulty by us, we will replace it.
Warranties only apply to the original purchaser.
Not covered under our warranty
- Items that have not been used for their intended purpose or in an unreasonable manner.
- Ordinary wear and tear or cosmetic damage.
- Items that have been improperly installed.
- Items that have been modified.
- Items that have not been properly maintained.
- Items that have not been stored properly.
Processing warranty claims
Should you need to return a faulty item, please refer to our Shipping, Returns and refund policy.
For any warranty issues or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.